Cosy, yet spacious, this lovely cottage is ideal for exploring the surrounding countryside. Set around our idyllic courtyard with our other cottages Orchard Cottage is a good central base. Friendly owners live on-site to help you make the most of your stay. Just a 10 minute walk down the road in the village of Exelby you’ll find our community-owned village pub serving delicious food and craft beers. Two miles away is the old Georgian market town of Bedale with a good selection of independent shops, pubs, charming cafes and a leisure centre with a swimming pool.
- One double bedroom
- Ground floor, single storey cottage
- Lounge with television and DVD player
- LazyBoy sofa
- Well equipped Kitchen/Diner with Fridge Freezer and Dishwasher.
- Shower Room.
- Free WiFi available.
- Electric car charging facility
- Dog friendly accommodation
- Within easy reach of lots of local attractions and friendly local pubs.
Ready to book?
Search for availability below or alternatively contact us on: