Millers Cottage is a fabulously quirky upside down detached holiday cottage. With a patio to the side and looking out over the fields, this cottage is a popular choice with families looking for a spacious accommodation.
With a large beamed living room and dining kitchen upstairs, and 2 good sized bedrooms downstairs you have plenty of space to relax when not out exploring the North Yorkshire countryside and local attractions.
- Panoramic Dales views
- Double bedroom with kingsize bed
- Triple Room
- Upside Down Cottage
- Large Lounge with television and DVD player.
- Bathroom with Shower over Bath.
- Large Well equipped Dining Kitchen with dishwasher and fridge freezer.
- Free WiFi available.
- Electric car charging facility
- Dog friendly accommodation
- Within easy reach of lots of local attractions and a great friendly community owned local pub within walking distance.
Ready to book?
Search for availability below or alternatively contact us on: